Due to the increase of COVID cases in McPherson County the Moundridge Library will be moving back into Phase 2 of the reopening plan. During phase 2 the library will be open but some areas of the library will be restricted from patron use.
During Phase 2 you can
- Use the Computer
- Pick-up reserved items
- Look at the new shelf
- Make copies and send faxes
- Pick up take and make craft bags
- Participate in online programming
- Place reserves online, by phone or email
- Checkout ebooks on Sunflower elibrary or Hoopla
During Phase 2 you cannot
- Browse the shelves
- Use the public restroom
We are happy to help and pull materials, answer questions, and gather information for our patrons.
We are not charging fines on late materials. Please do return all items as you are able in the external book drop.
Thank you for being patient awesome patrons.
For Everyone’s safety
- Stay home if you’re sick or not feeling well
- Wear your mask inside
- Practice social distancing, maintain a 6-foot distance from others
- Be Kind
- Stay safe