We need volunteers who would love to:
- Shelve books
- Plan and lead Summer Reading Program groups
- Assist at fundraisers and community events
- Care for our lawn and landscaping
- Do small-scale facility repair and maintenance tasks
- Serve on the Library Renovation/Expansion Committee
Do you have other volunteer skills you think would help us? Let us know!
Other Ways to Help
We can use your...
- Monetary donation to offer more free events, programs and activities to the community.
- Donated craft supplies for Story Hour and Summer Reading Program.
- Writing and organizational skills to apply for grants for the library.
- Special talents and skill sets to teach something new to interested community members.
We value what you can share with us!
Donate Your Books
We appreciate book donations, but can only take certain items due to space limitations. Please bring:
- 10 or fewer items at a time
- Books with a publication date no older than 5 years past
- Items in good, working condition
By donating your books, DVDs, audiobooks, puzzles, etc. to the library, you are agreeing to allow us to add them to our circulating collection, sell to benefit the library, or dispose of in any way we see fit, including donation or recycling.
Join the MPL Team
LIBRARY DIRECTOR POSITION OPENING
The City of Moundridge is accepting applications for a full-time Library Director. This individual must be comfortable with using library and office technology, forward thinking, with a passion for exceptional library service and the ability to lead a talented team. Ability to exercise good judgment, along with the ability to communicate effectively and positively with various government and community groups will be critical. Ability to lead and inspire staff with creative new ideas for increasing library services while growing the use of and support for library services among the public and strategic partners is very important. This is a highly visible position requiring a dynamic librarian capable of working closely with staff, community officials and the Library Board.
An application packet can be picked up at the City of Moundridge or found online at Indeed.com.
Applications will be accepted until 5:00 p.m., October 29, 2018. Apply online or deliver applications and resumes to:
Library Director Search
℅ City of Moundridge
P.O. Box 636
225 S. Christian Ave.
Moundridge, KS 67107
Questions may be directed to: Brad Roth: 620-386-4838, email@example.com
The City of Moundridge is an equal opportunity employer.