Services and Programs
- Public Access Computer
- Free Wireless Internet Connection
- Printing, Photocopying and Faxing
- Research Assistance
- Book Clubs
- Free Programs and Events
- Summer Reading Program
- Community Meeting Room
“Seek Answers Here” Books are only the beginning
Our library can assist in many ways beyond placing books into hands.
- Audiobooks on CD
- Downloadable eBooks and eAudiobooks
- Interlibrary Loan (Download the pdf form, fill it in and email it from the links)
- Seed Library
- Local Newspaper
- COVID Tests
- Free COVID-19 self-tests are available at our Moundridge Public Library, courtesy of the Kansas Department of Health and Environment!
- If you are symptomatic or suspect you might have COVID-19, please don’t enter the library. Instead, park out front, call (620)345-6355, and we’ll be happy to run some tests out to you.
- No insurance necessary, 1 box per family per day (for now)
- Vicky Kessler- President
- Richard Golden- Vice President
- Peter Preheim- Treasurer
- Elizabeth Ratzlaff- Secretary
- Elizabeth Dean
- Hector Broemmer
- Karis Friesen
- CIPA-Compliant Internet Policy 10.20.17
- Moundridge Public Library Meeting Room Policy 9-12-17
- Display Case Policy and Waiver of Liability
- Moundridge Public Library Strategic Plan 2020-2023
- Moundridge Public Library Policy Manual
You must be logged in to post a comment.